Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Florals

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Chambray shirt-Old Navy (buy here)
Skirt-Alice & Olivia (dress version here)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (suede version here)
Sunnies, Bag-Celine (buy here, here)
Bracelet-Hermes, Alexis Bittar (buy here)
Necklace-Alexis Bittar (old)


Happy Wednesday! I mentioned in my recent Weekend Snapshots that I attended a luncheon hosted by Fairfax Square last Friday and this outfit was what I wore that day. I've been into floral prints lately (although you won't ever catch me in floral pants) and the vibrant colors of this skirt which also has tulle underneath to give it a full shape made it an easy decision to add this to my closet a couple months ago;)  

Hope you're enjoying your week so far. Xo.

2 comments:

  1. That skirt has such a perfect color scheme, love it paired with the chambray!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}
    http://whatdresscodeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is so pretty. I can image you teaming it up with lots of different coloured tops :-)

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete