Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Leather jacket-Andrew Marcs
Shirt-Splendid
Jeans-Gap
Shoes-10022 Saks
Bag-Balenciaga
Scarf-United Colors of Benetton
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Necklace-Banana Republic

Hi everyone! I just wanted to do one more quick post before the new year is upon us. I have lots of errands to run today before meeting up with friends tonight to celebrate NYE and wanted to share the casual look I'm wearing while I run my errands. I bought this scarf a couple months ago and was immediately attracted to the bright, cheery color it exuded (not to mention the soft texture of it). I love using scarves to brighten up an outfit because it can immediately spruce up a plain white shirt. The color is fitting to the mood I'm currently feeling because I'm pretty happy and excited to see what 2012 has in store for me. This year was definitely a great year for me for various reasons and I feel blessed for the things that has happened so far, whether good or bad. I'm a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason.

I sincerely wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year and as always, thank you so much for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I am loving these boots-but can't seem to find them. What's the brand? 1022? Or did you get them at saks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AL-I bought them from Saks and their shoe dept is now called 10022-shoe (it's their zipcode at their flagship store in NYC). It's my first pair and I am very satisfied with the comfort and quality (made in Italy). Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo! What's your email? I have a project I want to run by you :)Mine is lapetitemarmoset@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete