Friday, December 9, 2011

Casual Friday

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-Sigrid Olsen
Sweater-Old Navy
Jeans-7 for all Mankind
Shoes-Kors by Michael Kors 
Necklace-Alexis Bittar
Purse-vintage Gucci

I actually wore this outfit last weekend while I was running errands and wanted to dress comfortably since I knew I would have lots of business to take care of that day. Dressing casual doesn't mean you have to look sloppy. My mom, who is a fashionista in her own right, always told my sister and I growing up, to always look nice/presentable even if going grocery shopping because you just never know who you will run into.

Even the simplest of outfits such as jeans, sweaters and a button down shirt can still look stylish by adding  great accessories or mixing different color palettes.

Happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend. Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looove that necklace! It's so interesting & unique :)

    <3 from San Francisco

    http://petite-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that accessories can just make something simple more special.
    Your glasses are really cute and I absolutely love your necklace and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete